Monday, February 10, 2014

Review 2/10/14

Kristina Ludwig Challita
Kristina Ludwig Challita
P.S. Here's the review I posted: "C Through Marriage" is an uplifting, spiritual, and cleverly-written guide to the "C's" of marriage. It takes readers through various aspects of marriage from "cash" to "chivalry." I loved the book, especially since I just got married five months ago!
Author Jim Hughes does a fantastic job of covering all the components of a successful marriage, and each chapter touches on the importance of God and religion in our marriages. I like how each chapter begins with a brief anecdote of fictitious couple Barb and Bill, and ends with reflective questions we can ask ourselves about our own marriages.
I would recommend this book to any married couple, regardless of how long they've been married. This book would be ideal for engaged couples as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment