Thursday, October 5, 2017

      A question that I often ask myself is, "Why do I write?"  I spend a lot of time writing that I could easily spend doing something else.  I post a lot of things on my devotional blog, Facebook, and twitter.  I don't get a lot of response to my postings, yet I feel compelled to keep doing it.  I have written numerous books this year, yet they do not sell well.  So, "Why do I write?" 
      I write because my mission in life is to try to help the body of Christ become stronger in faith and practice.  It overrides all that I do.  My goal has always been to do my best at what I do for the honor and glory of Christ.  I do not want to waste my life on anything that does not serve the Lord and advance His Kingdom.
     I write about faith and marriage.  I have not sensed the Lord leading me to write about anything else.  I want to briefly highlight my books on marriage.
     In addition to my flagship book, Before and After the Honeymoon, I have written a book titled, How to Make a Christian Marriage.  I also have penned several books of marriage quips.  These are books compiled of short, tweet like thoughts on a wide variety of subjects relative to married life.  They are written from a Christian perspective and are original with me.  I have also penned a book called, Premarital Quips.  This book is geared mainly for those who are contemplating marriage or are in a blossoming relationship. 
     All of my books can be found on Amazon books and they are formatted for Kindle as well.  For a listing of my books you can go to https://goo.gl/KoHuQL.

No comments:

Post a Comment