Wednesday, October 4, 2017

     It has been quite a while since I posted anything on this blog.  A lot of things have happened over the past couple of years.  One of the events that has literally changed my whole writing career was my publisher going under earlier this year.
     At the time I did not know what I was going to do.  I had a book published and did not know where to turn to keep my book in the public eye.  However, I did not panic.  I knew the Lord was in control of my life and He would lead me, little did I imagine that it would be in the self-publishing world.
     I turned to Create Space and it has opened up a door so wide that I got sucked right into it.  I did not understand Create Space or Kindle for a long time.  I just could not figure out how to do it.  However because I wanted a way to get my book, C Through Marriage, back in the public eye, I took the plunge and found out that I could do it and frankly it was quite easy.  I republished my book under the title, Before and After the Honeymoon.
      Not only did I republish my book, I did two series of books as well.  I have published a series of devotional books covering every book of the Bible and a series of books on marriage.  All total, I have seen published around 50 books this year.  You may preview them at https://goo.gl/KoHuQL.  They are available both on Amazon books and in Kindle format.
       I am currently working on a study of Psalm 23.  If anything gets done beyond that, the Lord will have to show me.  You can follow me on twitter at 4248.  I am also on Facebook and my webpage is www.cthroughmarrige.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment